Join our two-hour snowmobile safari in the Lyngen Alps. We will take you on a scenic journey to the foot of the Lyngen Alps, a mountain range with peaks reaching 1,500 m above sea level.
We start the safari in gentle terrain and follow an approved snowmobile trail so you can learn to handle your snowmobile.
We will then continue inland towards the Lyngen Alps, a mountain range with peaks reaching 1,500 m or more above sea level. There will be many stops, allowing you to take photos and enjoy the scenery.
Hot drinks and snacks will be served alfresco.
- Start from Svensby Tursenter, on an approved snowmobile trail
- Two people will ride each snowmobile, taking turns driving
- Basic instructions will be provided by our guide
- You will be provided with necessary equipment (helmet, warm clothing and boots) by Svensby Tursenter
- A valid driving licence is required
- Capacity: 2–16 people
- Daily departures at 14:00 (2pm)
You can choose pick-up from Lyngseidet at 13:30 (1.30pm) in the next step! A surcharge of NOK 150 applies.